Apply for a Grant
Does your organization have a project worthy of grant money from the Foundation?
Each year grants are awarded to nonprofit organizations serving Chippewa County. Grants fund projects that support: cultural arts, education, environment and conservation, health and human services, civil improvement and character development in youth and adults.
The Grants Committee reviews all applications. The Board of Directors then acts on the recommendations of the Grants Committee in determining grant recipients. We will notify you in writing about the board’s decision. We cannot, however, provide feedback on individual applications regarding why funding was or was not awarded.
- Originate in Chippewa County and demonstrate strong volunteer involvement
- Promote collaboration and reduce service duplication
- Help people help themselves
- Build upon the strengths of communities
- Make a tangible difference in meeting an important community need
- Demonstrate a high level of sustainability
- Routine operating expenses
- Annual campaigns, other endowments
- Direct support to individuals
- Lobbying or political organizations
- Ongoing/repeat grants to the same project